Deadline : March 31, 2020
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for Applications for its 2020 International Fellowships. Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW), established in 1946, is a member of GWI, the world’s leading organization for women. JAUW shares IFUW’s mission together with its 50+ member associations around the globe.
Objective of this Program
To allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2020 and March 2021.
- The program cannot be extended in any event.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research.They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application. JAUW won’t extend any help regarding this matter.
- Applicants must submit application forms according to the Instructions.
For details of this program, please see the INSTRUCTIONS, which is downloadable from below.
- INSTRUCTIONS for 2020 JAUW International Fellowship Application, (pdf)
To apply, you have to use the designated forms, downloadable from here :
- 2020 Personal Registration Information (Electric Data Format), (pdf) &word (docx)
- 2020 Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data), (pdf) &word (docx)
- 2020 Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), (pdf) & word (docx)
- 2020 Form of a Letter of Acceptance (pdf) & word (docx)
(Be sure to ask your host professor etc. to use this form when writing a Letter of Acceptance. Other forms shall not be accepted.)
- 2020 Form of Certificate of Health, (pdf)
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org